Greek–style oyster mushrooms
A Savoury-dish recipe, by Gina Lioti.
“Just like pork chops, beef steak, beef fillets or fish, oyster mushrooms are perfect with olive oil, lemon and oregano.”Gina Lioti
Here’s why you’re going to love this
This recipe is very quick and tasty and can be used both as a main and as side dish.
You can, also, either grill the mushrooms plain, or fry them on a non-stick pan with just a teaspoon of olive oil. I prefer them grilled plain and when they are done, I place them in a plate and then add the liquids and spices.
Tip: Click on ingredients to discover more recipes!
- Rinse the mushrooms very well and dry them carefully.
- Preheat oven on the grill setting (or fan/grill combination) at medium heat.
- Place your mushrooms on a baking tray Lined with parchment paper.
- Line the mushrooms on the tray in a single layer, slightly spaced and place in the middle shelf of your oven.
- Halfway through cooking, turn them. When they are starting to become golden at their edges and they are tender, they are ready.
- Put them on a plate and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and black pepper and chop a little parsley on top of them. Serve immediately.
Gina Lioti Cooking Club
“I want to show you the absolute best of the Greek cuisine. Learn to cook delicious, healthy and easy dishes. Exclusive to members.” Gina Lioti
With every new recipe, I hand–pick dishes that complement it well. You can enjoy Greek–style oyster mushrooms with any of the following.
Discover more recipes in this category.